8" Microplane Universal Handle and Blades
26-32015 8" Microplane Universal Handle and Blades. Set includes the universal handle along with both a fine and coarse flat blade
Prepare to enjoy carving with versatile Microplane Snap-Ins which feature replaceable and reversible blades that may be turned for use on the pull or push of a stroke.
- Reversible for push or pull direction and features replaceable blades.
- Easy snap-on and snap-off process to save time and space in your workshop.
- Blades made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Blade Replacements available in Flat, Round, and Angle, either Fine or Coarse.
- Handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability.
- Handle measures 14 7/8" in length and 1 3/8" in width.
- Materials: Blade made of 400 series stainless steel.