Foredom Portable Micromotor Kit
1/8" collet 30,000 rpm handpiece
Control unit with Built in Battery
Spare set of Motor Brushes
* New micromotor with pocket/pouch-size control unit has built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery for the ultimate in portability.The control unit features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 - 30,000 RPM.
* Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
* Perfect for users who work at multiple stations,or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
* The handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration free.It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.* The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of burs.
* Comes with spare Motor Brushes HP8-163 and Collet Changing Wrenches HP4-993. Collets can be installed and changed. ConsiderCollet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8? collets.
This unit carries a two year limited warranty through Foredom Electric.